Looking for a chance to step into the professional world or seeking financial assistance? The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Internship Program might be your answer. This initiative by BISP not only provides employment opportunities to earn 10,000 per month but also nurtures entrepreneurial aspirations among the youth. In this article, we’ll guide you through the registration process, objectives, eligibility criteria, and more.
Understanding the BISP Internship Program
The BISP Internship Program is a significant initiative by the Benazir Income Support Program aimed at providing employment opportunities to students and youth. Simultaneously, it extends financial assistance to those in need, fostering entrepreneurial aspirations among young individuals.
How to Secure a Job Through the BISP Internship
If you’re on the lookout for a golden ticket to secure a job and make a difference, this program could be your answer.
BISP October Internship Program Online Registration
To embark on your journey toward a promising career, follow these steps in the registration process:
|National Identity Card Number
|Email Address for Contact
2. CV Submission
After providing the necessary details, submit your CV, highlighting your residence, educational institutions, field of study, and prior work experience. Click the submit button once your CV is complete.
3. Screening and Contact
Your CV will undergo a thorough review, and if you meet the relevant job criteria, you’ll receive further contact. Ensure your CV accurately reflects your qualifications during this crucial step.
Objectives of the BISP Internship Program
The BISP Internship Program has several key objectives:
- Supporting BISP’s Work: The program aims to support and promote BISP’s engagement with the youth community.
- Coping with Adversity: It helps young individuals develop resilience and better ways to handle challenges.
- Attracting Future Talent: The program seeks to attract and nurture talent for the future.
- Youth Employment: Providing employment opportunities for the youth is a top priority.
- Unearthing Hidden Potential: BISP aims to help interns discover their hidden potential.
- Professional Development: It provides a platform for students and fresh graduates to gain experience and prepare for their careers.
- Public Sector Development: The program contributes to the development of public sector organizations.
- Advocacy Network: Building an advocacy network for public sector organizations is also on the agenda.
- Internationally Recognized Program: BISP aspires to create an internationally recognized internship program.
Eligibility Criteria of BISP October Internship Program
Before applying, ensure that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Possess a 16-year HEC-recognized three-year post-graduate degree or equivalent diploma.
- Maintain a GPA of 2.5 or hold 50% marks in Matric SSC Degree or Diploma for Internship Selection.
- Commit to a three to six-month internship with an 80% mandatory attendance requirement.
- Enjoy a monthly remuneration of Rs. 10,000.
- Age should fall within the range of 22 to 30 years.
- Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Madrasa graduates and Huzur applicants have specific quotas.
Here are some essential conditions you need to be aware of:
- A maximum of twenty interns are accepted every year.
- The internship duration can range from three to six months.
- You can commence your internship only after agreeing to the specified conditions, facilitated by the Director of HR.
- Applicants will be informed about their status during the interview.
It’s vital to note that the BISP internship program is distinct from other short-term engagements. It does not constitute a contract or temporary position with the BISP Secretariat.
Guidelines for BISP Internship
These guidelines aim to update the framework for issuing guidelines and internship placements within the BISP Secretariat. They apply to all candidates applying for the BISP Internship Program.
How do I apply for the BISP October Internship Program?
To apply for the BISP October Internship Program, you need to register, submit your CV, and undergo a screening process. Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying.
What qualifications are required for the BISP Internship?
You must possess a 16-year HEC-recognized three-year post-graduate degree or equivalent, maintain a GPA of 2.5, and be between the ages of 22 to 30.
Can females apply for the BISP Internship?
Absolutely! Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply and have an equal opportunity to join the program.
The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) Internship Program is your gateway to a brighter future in the competitive job market. By offering employment opportunities, financial assistance, and professional development, it empowers you to achieve your career goals. Embrace the chance to make a difference, and apply for the BISP Internship Program today!