The Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) has introduced the National Socio-Economic Registry (NSER) Survey Payment for 2023, aimed at extending financial support to the underprivileged and deserving families across Pakistan. This comprehensive guide will walk you through the step-by-step process of registering online for the BISP NSER Survey Payment, ensuring that you can easily access the financial aid you need.
BISP NSER October Registration New Update 2023
The BISP NSER Survey is currently underway at over 600 Benazir Dynamic Registry Centers located in all tehsils throughout the country. This extensive survey aims to collect vital socio-economic data from households, helping the government identify those in need of financial assistance. Whether you’re new to the program or previously deemed ineligible, you can now register through the BISP NSER Survey to access support.
BISP Dynamic Registry and NSER: An Overview
In 2011, BISP launched the National Economic and Social Registry (NSER) to gather socio-economic information from households. Over the past decade, this data has played a crucial role in various social security programs. To address the increasing challenges posed by inflation and the inability to meet daily needs, the Government of Pakistan and Chairperson BISP Shazia Murree have initiated the BISP NSER registration.
Eligibility/Disqualification Criteria of NSER Survey Payment
Before diving into the registration process, it’s essential to understand the eligibility and disqualification criteria. By joining the BISP program, you can access financial aid, but ensuring you meet the criteria is crucial. The official web portal will help you check your eligibility. To do so, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the official BISP website.
- Enter your details and National Identity Card (NIC) number.
- Submit the information to receive instant confirmation of your eligibility.
Steps to Register Online for BISP NSER Survey Payment
The registration process for the BISP NSER Survey Payment involves several crucial steps, each aimed at gathering specific information to determine eligibility. Here’s a detailed breakdown:
Step 1: Economic and Social Status
- Provide information about your monthly income and expenses.
- Detail additional sources of family income apart from household expenses.
Step 2: Educational Standard
- Indicate your children’s educational level, institution, and type (government or private).
Step 3: School Attendance and Dropout
- Provide information about your children’s school attendance and reasons for any dropout.
- Note the duration of the dropout, whether it’s primary, middle, or secondary school.
Step 4: Out-of-School Children (Ages 5-17)
- Detail any children aged 5 to 17 who are not attending school.
- Mention the reasons for their non-attendance, such as financial constraints.
Step 5: Adult Literacy Level
- Share information about the literacy level of adults in your household.
Step 6: Employment Details
- Provide employment-related details, including government or semi-government employment.
- Mention your salary, organization, and employment type (temporary or permanent).
Step 7: Disability Information
- Detail any disabilities within your household.
- Specify whether any disabilities are under treatment and if any remain incurable.
Step 8: Disease Information
- Share information about diseases affecting household members and their treatment status.
Step 9: Births and Deaths of Children
- Provide details about the birth and death of your children, including date of birth.
Step 10: House Design and Condition
- Indicate whether your house is personal or rented.
- Describe your house’s condition, including the number of rooms and space.
Step 11: Availability of Latrine Facilities
- State whether your house has washroom facilities.
Step 12: Fuel Usage (Wood, Gas)
- Specify the sources of fuel or energy used in your household.
Step 13: Availability of Electricity and Gas
- Share information about the availability and duration of electricity and gas connections.
Step 14: Employment of Household Members
- Provide details about employed family members, their monthly income, and job type.
Step 15: Livestock and Animals
- Indicate if you raise animals and detail their monthly income and expenses.
Step 16: Cattle and Small Animals
- Provide information about any small animals you raise, such as goats.
Step 17: Water Pump Filtration Plant
- Detail the water filtration system in your home.
Step 18: Reasons for Lack of Filter Plant
- Explain the reasons for not having a water filter plant.
Step 19: Ownership of Agricultural Land
- Share information about your agricultural land ownership.
Step 20: Internet Connection
- State whether you have an internet connection at home.
Step 21: UPS, Generator, Solar Panel Facilities
- Detail any UPS, generator, or solar panel facilities at home.
Step 22: Ineligible Persons
- If previously registered in another program, explain why you’re ineligible.
Step 23: Overseas Travel and Passport Information
- Share if you’ve traveled abroad or possess a passport.
Required Documents for NSER Dynamic Registry
When visiting a Benazir Office for NSER Dynamic Registry, ensure you have the following documents:
- Children’s Nadra Bay Farm
- National Identity Card
- Household electricity and gas bill
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Widow’s Husband’s Certificate
- Senior citizens above 60 years old ID card
- Transgender identity card showing gender as transgender
How to Check Your BISP NSER Survey Payment Eligibility
Once you’ve completed your registration in the BISP program, it’s essential to verify your eligibility. The process is simple:
- Open your mobile inbox.
- Enter your 17-digit NIC number.
- Send this message to 8171.
- You’ll receive an instant confirmation message.
How do I know if I am eligible for NSER?
Send your valid CNIC number to 8171 and wait for their response. They’ll let you know if you’re eligible for the service or not. Alternatively, you can also check online by visiting the 8171 web portal. Simply enter your CNIC and mobile SIM number, and you’ll get the information you need about your service status.
How to Check NSER Registration by Tracking ID?
NSER PROGRAM QR CODE
The evidence slip given to you by the NSER team details your family income, size, and structure when
scanning the QR code label on the side. Visit to nearest Ehsaas NADRA center to apply, if the NSER team has not
been coming to your door.
Click the link to locate the nearest NSER center
Registering online for the BISP NSER Survey Payment 2023 is a crucial step towards accessing financial assistance for deserving families across Pakistan. By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can complete the registration process efficiently and accurately. Remember, eligibility verification through 8171 ensures you’re on track to receive the financial aid you need. Join the program today and take a step towards securing a better future for your family.