Are you eligible for the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) in Pakistan? Are you tired of the long queues and inconvenience of collecting your aid money from the Government of Pakistan? The good news is that the government of Pakistan has introduced a new and improved method for BISP registration and aid collection. In this article, we will walk you through the BISP 12000 new registration process through the web portal, making it easier than ever to access your financial assistance.
Introducing the New BISP 12000 Program
Since its inception, the BISP program has aimed to provide financial support to eligible individuals and families across Pakistan. However, the traditional methods of aid collection have often proven to be challenging, particularly during hot weather and long waits. To alleviate these issues, the Government of Pakistan has introduced a new update that offers a convenient way for eligible individuals to receive their aid money without the hassle.
BISP 8171 Portal 2023
The latest update in the BISP program allows eligible individuals to receive their aid through an ATM card, eliminating the need to visit Ehsaas centers in person. To kickstart your journey to accessing financial assistance, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Official Website: Head to the official BISP website.
- Register for a Card: On the website, look for the “Register a Card” option and click on it.
- Fill in the Form: A form will open where you need to provide your CNIC, name, phone number, and complete home address.
- Confirm Eligibility: Once you’ve entered your details, you’ll become eligible for the program.
- Receive Confirmation SMS: Within seven days, you’ll receive a confirmation SMS informing you that your ATM card has been sent to your local PECS office.
- Collect Your ATM Card: You can collect your ATM card by visiting the local TCS office.
Checking Your BISP New Payment
To check the status of your aid payment, the government has introduced an easy method:
- Send Your CNIC: Send your CNIC to 8171.
- Receive Confirmation: Upon sending your CNIC, you’ll receive a confirmation SMS congratulating you on your eligibility.
- Check Your Aid Amount: You can now easily check your aid amount through this program.
Registering Through the BISP Web Portal
For those who prefer online registration, the BISP web portal offers a user-friendly option:
- Enter Your Details: Access the portal and enter your CNIC, phone number, and complete home address.
- Complete Information: Fill in all the required information accurately.
- Qualify for the Program: Upon completing the form, you’ll become eligible for the BISP program.
- Collect Your Aid: To collect your aid, visit any BISP tehsil office in your local area. If you encounter issues, you can also visit an HBL branch nearby.
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
To qualify for the BISP 12000 program, you must meet specific criteria:
- Monthly income below 40,000.
- Pregnant women.
- Individuals above 60 years of age.
- Individuals with property less than two acres.
Required documents include:
- Death certificate of husband (for women).
- Student score certificate and B form (for students).
- CNIC and passport-size ID (for women).
The Purpose and Benefits of BISP 12000
The BISP 12000 program aims to uplift the economy of underprivileged families by providing financial assistance. It caters to flood victims, abused women, and widows, ensuring their financial stability. Widows seeking aid should possess their husbands’ death certificates. The BISP 12000 program is a step towards building a stronger, more inclusive Pakistan.
Register Now for BISP 12000
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to improve your financial situation. Register for the BISP 12000 program through the web portal or SMS your CNIC to 8171. Visit the official Ehsaas website for more information and secure your aid today. Let the BISP program be your stepping stone toward a brighter future. Or fill out the form below:
In conclusion, the introduction of the BISP 12000 program’s new registration process through the web portal marks a significant step towards making financial aid more accessible and convenient for eligible individuals in Pakistan. The government’s commitment to streamlining the aid collection process demonstrates its dedication to improving the lives of those in need. By shifting from traditional methods to digital platforms and ATM card disbursement, the BISP program has not only reduced the burden on individuals but has also embraced technology to bring positive change.