The Ehsaas YES Program 2024-25 is a transformative initiative jointly launched by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs and the Government of Pakistan. This program aims to foster growth and education among Pakistani youth by providing them with a unique opportunity to experience life, culture, and education in the United States. The Kennedy Lugar Youth Exchange and Study Program, under the Ehsaas YES Program, is designed to empower young individuals, encouraging innovation, cross-cultural thinking, learning, sharing, and personal growth.
Empowering Pakistani Youth through Education and Innovation
The Ehsaas YES Exchange Program 2024-25 offers a life-changing experience to students from diverse communities, schools, and underprivileged areas across Pakistan. The program aims to enhance their educational and practical knowledge by exposing them to different cultures, ethics, and ways of life during their year-long stay in the United States. Living with an American foster family helps students build confidence and decision-making skills, preparing them for future leadership roles.
Special Policy Restrictions and Benefits of Yes Program Pakistan
While this one-year exchange program has specific policy and age restrictions, the benefits outweigh any limitations. The Ehsaas YES Program 2024-25 offers a fully-funded experience, making it an attractive opportunity for Pakistani students to excel in their academic pursuits and strive for a brighter future. The program ensures the careful selection of foster families, who provide a nurturing and supportive environment for the students.
Program Details for Yes Program 2024-25 in the USA
Here are some essential details about the YES Program 2024-25 in the United States:
- Host Country: United States of America
- Funded By: U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs
- Administered By: Society for International Education (SIE) in partnership with the local U.S. Embassy and Public Affairs Office
- Duration: One year
- School tuition fees covered
- Monthly stipend of $200
- Full payment of US visa processing fee
- Boarding and lodging costs covered
- Stay with a trusted foster family in the USA
To be eligible for the YES Program 2024-25, students must:
- Be Pakistani citizens residing in Pakistan
- Be enrolled in secondary school (9th or 10th grade or O’level 9th or 10th grade)
- Be between 15 and 17 years old
- Have a minimum of 60% marks in all major subjects for the past three years
- Communicate effectively in English
- Have a minimum of 60% marks in English subjects over the past three years
- Not have previously traveled to the USA
To apply for the YES Program 2024-25, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website and click on the apply button.
- Complete the online application.
- Ensure you have a Parent/Student Agreement, demonstrating parental consent.
- Submit all necessary documents during the preliminary application.
- Provide accurate contact information for potential interviews.
- Maintain a B-grade average in American High Schools.
The deadline for applying to the YES Program for the 2024-25 academic year is October 16, 2023.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity to enhance your education, broaden your horizons, and pave the way for a promising future. Apply for the Ehsaas YES Program 2024-25 and embark on a life-changing journey towards personal growth and academic excellence.